Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Creating the perfect stocking

Last year I had the honour again of creating everyones stockings.

This year Pat and I are doing each others. Allthough I am sure Dad will con me into doing thiers.

Christmas stockings are a fine art and in my opinion the best part of Christmas. They have to be perfectly stuffed, items wrapped and have the perfect combination of toys, treats, candy, nuts and fruit and larger gifts for the individual.

I'm starting to make a list of what all I am going to go in search of this year for Pats stocking.

Gum,
Individual wrapped chocolates
Tin of nuts.
Batman Kindersurprise
Boxers
DVD-Milo and Otis* It's an old classic.
Small flashlight
Package of drill bits
8 in 1 Rachet set. (This is quite possiably the coolest rachet I have ever seen.
Fat Max Tape Measure
Lottery tickets
Car Wash tickets
Chapstick
Razor blades
Spare winter mittens for the car.

Anyway just some starter ideas. I usually stop at the dollar store and add some extra things in.

No comments:

Post a Comment