Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Feeling under the weather.

So I spent most of the night walking from the bed to the microwave back to the bed. After waking Patrick up I went to the couch insted. About every hour I made my way to the microwave to heat up trusty magic bag. Needless to say i'm not at work right now. I had never had cramps the way I did last night. From the bottom of my stomach up and into my back. Now I still kinda have cramps but i'm moreso exhausted and have a major headache from being awake all night.

The only thing that has made this day better is that my future father in law has got my car fixed and Pats putting on my winter tires tonight.

So this afternoon is, Me on the couch watching the snow fall outside and scuttling to the microwave every so often to heat up my trusty magic bag. I'm not brave enough to eat anything yet, but.... i'm thinking I might try and have some apple cider. One of my friends brought it back from St. Catherines and its been calling my name for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment