Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10- for Tuesday- Stolen.

This 10 for tuesday blog is making its way around the bloggersphere.

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?

Balderson 7yr old cheese. Its the best. Or some warm Brie!


2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?


No nuts. My grandma used to make the best fudge.


3. How do you feel about cats?


Not right now thanks. Maybe when I was 12 years old. I'm much rather prefer my doggie.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?


Julia Roberts. But neither one of these really make me jump up and down.

5. Do you wear a watch?


I used to. But I found that I break them at work. When I stock in the morning they usually get busted. But I keep my blackberry on me after open at work that I use to tell time. I have a couple of good ones that just stay in our watch winder box.


6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?


WOW.. this is a tough one because I was a child of the 90's so I grew up listening to sooo many 90's songs (which I still think are unbelieable by the way!) ---- Well said Christina... I'm stealing your answer.

Anything by the Spice Girls, Backstreet boys, Hanson etc.

7. Do you like scented candles?


EPIC love. I burn through at least 2 big candles a week. I keep one always burning in the living room and always one in the kitchen.

8. What do you like on your hamburger?

Mustard, Relish, Ketchup. Onion, lettuce, tomato. Cheese. When I was a kid my mom always used to serve peas and carrots or corn with with dinner when we had home made burgers. I used to put these veggies on my burger. :)

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?

My nails grow REALLY REALLY slow. Like SUPER redic slow. I file them once in a blue moon. Maybe cut them once in a blue moon. The only time I had long nails was when i hurt my shoulder and couldant really work. I did a lot of standing around.

10. Do you sleep in socks?


Since I usually head to bed before Patrick and I am always cold I usually wear socks to bed. Unless I get really hot I never take them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment