Thursday, December 23, 2010

Feeling blessed.

Wow. Today has beem a day of complete ups and downs.

Today before I left work I found out that my vacation for next week may not be vacation at all. Apparently my supervisor read my time off request wrong... How I dont know. Days off, weeks vacation, days off. Apparently she just saw reg days off. Anyway after a few tears and feeling like I was going to throw up. We got it sorted out. She honored my request! Bad cry then good cry. Truthfully I just think I was waaay over tired.

My general manager came up just before I left and handed me a package. This package contained a gift certificate for Patrick and I to use during our vacation. Pat and and I will be able to enjoy a night out at this awesome steakhouse in town! I'm very excited to go out to a nice dinner. I felt very blessed by his words. Its great to know that my work dosant go by the wayside and he notices! :)

A girl I work with was in with her baby. Super super super cute. 2 days old and the most precious little girl you have ever seen. I must be extremly over tired as I started to cry again.

So tonight Pat and I settled into our vaction time together with a nice dinner at home. Our friends dropped by and someone asked what I was doing in my pjs at 6:30. Reaaaaally??? Its my house?!?!?!?!? I own it... If I want to sit here naked I will. Which is precisley what I told her. Stick it.

In terms of getting ready for Christmas... I still have a bit of running around to do tommorow.

A)Drop off timmies coffee to the team at work. (5am) They are pulling midnights and I wanted to do a little something special.
B)Get gas
C) Get groceries right when they open. I have my list made and I know exactly what I need.
D) Stop at LCBO and Beer store and pick up drinks for tonight.
E) Get home unpack groceries, get chilli in the slow cooker and do a final sweep and vac of the floors for dog hair!

F) Get dressed and enjoy christmas Eve with Pats family!! I'm very excited!

Merry Christmas Eve, eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment