Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blogger Secret Santa.

Good afternoon blogger world.

Today I can home from work, picked up the mail and let the dog out. I was super excited to see that my blogger secret santa present had shown up. I put the present under the tree and let the dog in. The dog however would not leave this gift alone. I then remembered that I had told Ms. Smalls that I have a black lab. Hummmm could part of this present be for my pup. I think she knew it was. So after telling her to leave it alone it was clear that this gift was getting opened ASAP!

I'd love to thank Girl Makes Cents for the EPICALLY Awesome! She made these home made dog treats for my pup! She knew there was something in thier for her !! Lotion, Christmas candles and a 10$ tims card! Girl makes cents you totally outdid yourself! I can only hope my secret santa likes her present as much!

I wish I had my USB cable as I would post a photo of these homemade christmas treats for the pup!

I love that the blogging world gets smaller all the time!

Girl makes Cents thank you very much! I love it!!! I'm sure the dog will love it too but I'm waiting till christmas day to give her those special treats!!

Look forward to some other christmas posts.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it! And your pup too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my mitts today and they're lovely! So soft and warm! And the idea of making a donation was great. We all get so many gifts and we need to remember to be charitable too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked them! I tried to combine giving to others this year into my gifts. I think it worked out fairly well.

    Sorry it didnt arrive before christmas! That was my bad entirely! ** Slap wrist** Who wouldan't want mitts that are cute, trendy and still support Canadian athletes!

    ReplyDelete