Monday, November 8, 2010

Today was a great day!

Today world was a great day.

I managed to get sooooo MUCH done around the house. I managed to do laundry all day. Between a huge stack of clothes to get folded and away I managed to get all the sheets, blankets and heavy winter quilts washed and folded up. All while in the comfort of my pjs. Also I threw a few movies on and kept checking up on the royal winter fair online viewing. Made for an awesome fall day. Complete with a croc pot of chili for dinner! Just found cheap gas and went and got both the Jeep and car gassed up.

Patrick has found a new way to pay for our gas each month. A couple of the guys on his way to work have asked him for a ride. He has made the system of 10 bucks a day paid a week in advance on the Friday. So every Friday the guys pay for the Monday to Friday of the next week. So far no problems. At 4 weeks a month with 2 guys paying its an extra 400$ a month for a trip he was already making in the first place. He may have to leave a few mins earlier but well worth it. So an extra 400$ a month i'm pumped our Gas or part of our mortgage is paid each month!!! Can you tell i'm excited.

I managed to get caught up on a massive amount of filing. I wont lie I wasant being a good girl. I was just piling up the last few months of bills. I finally sat down and filed away in order, cell bills, mortage, utilities, oil, paystubs, cable, receipts, credit cards, bank statements, insurance statements. It took the better end of an hour but I'm glad to have it all done.

I made a phone call into Capital one. Thats a post for tommorow. But I ended up very upset and threatening to press charges against them. Lets see if they call back tommorow.

Night world.

No comments:

Post a Comment