Friday, October 8, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend.

Well world its thanksgiving weekend here in Canada. This is going to be one busy weekend. Between a passing of a friend (wake and funeral) Norwood fair, Thanksgiving dinners, helping on centre peices for my friends wedding and WORKING! Wow I've been up for almost 2 hours going strong today and I have plans that carry me straight through till 10 pm tonight. Yesterday was the same.

I made myself laugh this morning. Years of working at subway paid off this am. I made enough sandwiches to feed an army of volunteers over at the fair today I have to drop those off soon and its a real balancing act in my fridge. I litterly had my kitchen table covered in bread all laid out. A super big production line of ham and cheese sandwiches. The dog was not impressed it was beyond mean to her lol.

Anyway. I need to jump in the shower and get my butt in gear. I have funeral clothes laid out but somehow I cant find my black go to heels...... anyone anyone know where they are.... I have my cute little red high heels ready to go but black is what I was hunting for...... errrgh....

Anyway world I know everyone has a busy weekend planned but everyone enjoy and have yourself a great thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment