Thursday, October 28, 2010

Secret Santa.

Well World.

I encourage you all to stop by http://savernotaspender.blogspot.com.

Serendipity's been writing this blog on PF and life for sometime. She was one of the first bloggers I started to follow.

She has come up with a wonderfull idea of having us in the blogging community take part in a secret santa project. Its been years since I participated in one of these!!

I sent Serendipity my address and a list of things about me so that my secret santa can get to know me better. I'm hopeing I can make some new friends in the blogging world out there!!!

So as the holiday season draws closer i'll focus on Halloween for now! But on the 1st of November I am full swing into christmas!!! I am super excited to decorate our house for the first time!!! I think I am most excited to wake up in a home Pat and I own on Christmas morning for the first time!!

Stay tuned for my big blog on my Christmas decorating plan for our new home!!!

For now,

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment