Monday, October 25, 2010

What a fab weekend!

I have absolutely no idea where to begin!!! I had such such such a wonderfull weekend! It was the best way to start all fall weekends coming up.

Friday:

I got the house clean and we sat down to watch the wolverine movie.

Saturday:

A day of work! Mary- Anne stopped in with Alex and and we visted for a few hours. Patrick came home early from work and played with Alex with our giant collection of transformers. Patrick was absolutely wonderfull with Alex (my gfs 2yr old!) I was so proud of him!! I know one day he will be such a good father! Patrick headed outside to clean up the back yard! It looks fantastic! Grass is cut dog poop is gone and leaves are raked! We had pizza, garlic bread and ceaser salad for dinner! Yummy!

Phantom Farm: That night we picked up Laura, Rory and Rorys younger brother Nathen and headed out to phantom farms! We took a quick tour on the hayride and lined up for the barn! It was barely raining when we were in line and it was a great night!!! Nathen's first time through the barn and hes only 14! He did so well!!! He was in the middle of our crew and I was holding onto Pat for dear life! The characters all the way through held onto Nathen back like it was me! We managed to get outside and I told him that it was the guys in the barn not me. That kid jumped like 25 feet in the air! It was the most funny thing ever! I ended up talking with the owner Laura that night! She was super nice and personable! Its all about networking folks.... I may have drummed up a new contact for work! ~We headed back to Laura and Rorys had some drinks and pizza and watched the fight!!! Such a good night!

Sunday: Pat and I slept in for once! It was so nice to just stay in bed! Patrick ended up making me breakfast! Super yummy bacon eggs toast and my homemade jam! We lazed around the house watching the race and never got out of our pjs all day! We had full intentions of doing a cash side job in the afternoon and lifting a dock but Pats going to do it after work with Mattie none of us wanted to venture out in the rain! I made the most delish dinner. I marinated a pork roast all day in pineapple. It was super yummy! Acorn squash with walnuts and maple syrup! Cheesy mashed potatos with Cilantro and all sorts of veggies with honey mustard! I cant wait to have left overs for lunch today! It was actually delish! I ended the night curled up in bed watching Hocus Pocus my favorite Halloween movie!

All in all it was the best weekend ever to start the fall! Today is markdown Monday and i'm headed into work to see what sort of deals can be had! :) Best shopping day ever!

I'm planning to sit down with Patrick and do a Christmas budget and plan out gifts for our family! I can start decorating for Christmas Sunday morning after Halloween i'm so excited!!!

I have a big post coming up at somepoint!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment