Monday, September 20, 2010

Thanks well no thanks bible thumpers.

Well For god so loved the world he gave us bible thumpers. Before I undergo quite a bit of critism I do believe in god and go to church, but I would never do this.


I went to Barrie last weekend for a bachlorette party. In the morning after we checked out of the hotel I went downstairs to find someone had taped a bible verse onto my trunk lid. Not with just some plain old scotch tape or painters tape .... BUT.... With.... BOX TAPE! errrgh God give me the strength not to murder the poor bible thumper that did this. Not even a little sliver of tape but a good 3 X 1 inch slice of tape. so I managed to rip the paper off and let the tape stay on untill Pat and I could figure out how to get the tape off without peeling the paint.

Anyway its off. A little discolored but not missing any paint. We poured water over it in the morning sun and let it get moist and warm and peeled it off on a 45 degree angle.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment