Monday, September 13, 2010

Mental list Monday.

I have a huge list of things to do running through my head. I've been trying to cross things off since last Friday and I forgot to do some major things somehow... My 20 min nap turned into a 3 hour nap so I slept the afternoon away insted of getting things done! :(

Car List:

Take one last drive by JJ stewarts and make sure they didnt get anything in that isnt on the website yet.
Call statefarm and have me added onto Pats insurance. Get a new quote for me for the car as a Primary driver and Pat as a Primary driver on the Jeep were looking at.
Call my insurance company and cancel my policy as soon as statefarm is good to go.
Possiably go ahead and add on insurance for the jeep.*** take a look at extra life insurance for me through statefarm.
Drive to the dealer in the city and drive the Jeep.
Get carfax.
Decide what to do regarding plates and whos name of put the vehicles in. Research the cost of transfering ownership and changeing plates between Patrick and I.


House List:

Pull prokchops out for dinner tonight.
Run a load in the dishwasher.
Run a load of laundry.
Fold 3 loads of laundry.
Hand wash all the pots.
Finish cleaning the bathroom. Its sprayed down allready.
Get the living room clean. I have it torn right apart.
Complete all the fileing. * I have Septembers bills and papers all to be filed.
Organize basement. Patrick and I just kinda threw all of our summer stuff down there.
Run extra beads of of caulking around vents on roof before winter.
Use Scotts wintergreen turfbuilder for the lawn.
Put lawn chairs away for winter. Move Comfy Adirondack chairs to front porch.
Unpack heating blankets to get ready for winter.*** I refuse to turn the heat on untill its really cold. I can leave a heating blanket on for a minute or turn the heat on for 20 untill the house warms up! The heating blanket I think is the best bet!

Personal:

Meet dad for lunch!
Pick up a few groceries. We just need a few bags of treats! I'm thinking potato chips :)
Find a new dog collar! We changed Bandits food and shes thinned out and needs a smaller collar.
Stop by the spca and see what dogs (hopefully puppies) are in!

Okay now that I have my mind somewhat organized and my phone has rang 3 times while writing this. I think i'm going to finish getting ready and head out and start crossing things off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment